Training & Capacity Building
IVAP - A Humanitarian Tool
Capacity building is a key feature of IVAP. At IVAP we focus to expand on building capacities of government and humanitarian community through dedicated trainings.
Currently at national level, IVAP works in collaboration with its partners to design and deliver quality trainings on:
- Profiling and Assessment
- Data Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Mobile Data Collection
Our AimThrough our capacity building initiative, IVAP aim to:
- Strengthen the skills, and capacities of our partners through collaboration and technical understandings.
- Increase knowledge of profiling & assessment for a positive impact through harmonized data.
- To contribute to the broader humanitarian community through our technical expertise.
Our TrainingsOur training activities encompasses three main areas:
- Profiling & Assessment Training (PAT) a Three-day training covering the profiling process from design to analysis.
- Mobile data collection, tailored to specific needs.
- Technical trainings on development of web based forms and questionnaires.
Our approach to training is built on the knowledge we have gained from the contribution we made to the humanitarian community. Our activities are well aligned and tailored to the needs of the wider humanitarian community.
Profiling & Assessment Training (PAT) November, 2018 To be held in Nathia Gali
Profiling & Assessment Training (PAT) held in March, 2018